There's nothing like The Flower Fields @ Carlsbad Ranch! Take it from me, I visit The Flower Fields every Spring with my family. It's a must see of wondrous color, and breathtaking beauty.
The Flower Fields have fifty acres of Giant Tecolote Ranunculus flowers in every shade and hue imaginable. It's like strolling through Monet's color palette!
We love taking a tractor ride, and hopping off to stroll through the fields. In addition to tractor rides, there are fun activities like panning for gold, and a children's playground. I am so happy my son will have fond childhood memories of The Flower Fields. We always take lots of family photos here. It's a place where you can enjoy the moment and be at peace.
Here Are Some Of The Attractions:
- American Flag of Flowers
- Red, white and blue petunias strategically planted on a 300 by 170-foot hillside pay tribute to the United States.
- U-Pick Blueberries
- Enjoy our seasonal 2-acre U-Pick blueberry patch based on seasonal availability. Purchase 1-pint baskets for $5 each at the blueberry stand to enjoy the U-Pick experience.
- The Artist Gardens
- Imagine your favorite painting transposed into a colorful garden using flowers as an art medium. The displays of spring flowers are as instructive as they are beautiful. Each illustrates how color can be used and enjoyed in gardens at home.
- Historic Poinsettia Display
- Stroll through memory lane, a 1,500 square foot greenhouse filled with the world-famous Paul Ecke poinsettias.
- Demonstration Garden
- The Flower Fields are lucky to have the Master Gardeners of San Diego County create its beautiful Demonstration Garden. This garden features 9 vignettes appropriate for small spaces or for those looking for earth friendly practices.
The Flower Fields at Carlsbad Ranch is open daily between 9 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Single ticket admission is $22 for adults, $20 for seniors 60+ and military, $10 for children 3–10, and free for children under three while season passes are available for $46 for adults, $42 for seniors 60+ and military, $20 for children 3–10, with group tours also available.
All tickets must be purchased online, available at https://www.theflowerfields.com/.
5704 Paseo del Norte, Carlsbad, CA 92008